This policy is being provided to you in compliance with the Federal Privacy Provisions under the Gram-Leach-Bliley Act.
- The Baptist Foundation is committed to protecting your privacy at all times.
- The Baptist Foundation does not share donor information with outside companies for purposes of selling their products and services to you. Since we do not share information in this manner, there is no need for us to provide you with a means to tell us not to include your information in what we share.
- The Baptist Foundation is committed to bringing you Christian Estate Planning and Charitable Giving information, administration and education.
- The Baptist Foundation maintains security standards and procedures designed to protect customer information.
- The Baptist Foundation continually seeks to maintain complete and accurate information about you and your accounts. Should you ever believe that our records contain inaccurate or incomplete information about you, please notify us. We will investigate your concerns and correct any inaccuracies.
Information Use and Disclosure
We use customer information for a variety of reasons, including the following:
To protect you. The information we maintain about your donor relationship helps us identify you and helps prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your information, or your accounts or services.
To provide you with superior customer service. Your donor information allows us to respond quickly and efficiently to your needs.
To offer you a complete range of Christian Estate Planning and Charitable Giving information, administration and education. When outside parties perform services on our behalf, information may be provided for the purpose of servicing your account or to perform marketing or similar services on our behalf with respect to products and services we provide. Any companies or contractors used are subject to confidentiality provisions and restrictions that prohibit using the information beyond the performance of the specified services on our behalf.
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about donors to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law. An example of this would be information requested from government entities in response to subpoenas.
It is important for you to know that we do not sell or share donor information with marketers outside of the Indiana Baptist Foundation, so there is no need for you to tell us not to. Thus, offering an opt-out to keep us from selling, or sharing your information for these purposes is not a requirement for the Baptist Foundation, since there is nothing to opt out of.
As always, the Baptist Foundation of Indiana appreciates the trust its donors have placed in our ministry. We will continue serving our donors in a responsible, professional and confidential manner. This is our pledge to you.